Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yikes! No post yesterday!

Oh no! I just saw that I forgot to make a post yesterday. Ok. Here's a brief summary of what happened yesterday. We had a talk at the office. It was a good talk. I'm seriously going to practice it out!


For lunch I had Yong Tau Foo. It was not bad. I didn't want to have just side dishes yesterday. Thought i wanted to get Subway but it was getting a tad boring to eat that. By the way, have you tried the white chocolate macadamia cookie from them? Oooo... nice and chewy. Soft cookies. I would always order 2 or 3 of it. Usually, I prefer Italian BMT or the Subway Melt. I haven't tried the meatballs yet. My sister says that its a good choice. I will try it out next time. For the toppings, I would have green peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce. For sauce, extra mayonnaise and thousand island. Oh, not forgetting, chili sauce too! :) Hehehe.. So, what are your toppings/ sauces or even type of Subway sandwich? Let me know, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment