Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brand new blogger here... Tumpang lalu... :)

Good morning dear world! Its my first day as a blogger. :) Are you following my blog? If you haven't, click on that follow button, ok? :) First and foremost, I'm more of a YouTuber than a blogger. Have you seen any of my videos? Here is one of my favourite videos I made. Subscribe to my channel for more beauty tips, tutorials, reviews, cookings and baking videos. Yeah, pretty much everything I like to do! :) 


I have plans to turn this blog into an online diary and not mainly focusing on beauty stuff. Just my thoughts and random ramblings of things. Initially, I didn't want to create a blog for fear that I cannot keep up with too many social media accounts. Plus, a video is more personal because you get to see my reactions in it. However, after much thought and deliberation, I caved! :P Hehehe... So, here we go.. 


Just a word of warning, some posts might be very short. Just thoughts that I want to share with all of you. In addition to that, I might make some of my blog posts in the Malay language. Just to spice things up! :)


Oh, please give me as much interactions here as you can. I LOVE reading feedbacks from my followers and my subscribers who are very dear to my heart. So, comment on it and let me know if you are a new follower or you are one of my subscribers from YouTube! If you are a new follower, subscribe to my YouTube channel too! Hehehe... Go on! :D Thanks for reading my first ever blog post. More to come, for sure. Take care and I'll "see" you guys very soon! Bye!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment