Monday, May 28, 2012

Noooo.... :(

It has been 5 days I've blogged. I've been extremely busy with trainings, a wedding and a long journey. All in all, no Internet to do any blogging with.

Thursday
I had a whole day training. It was quite good. Learnt quite a number of things that will be helpful in my daily work. :)

Friday
Rest and work as normal.

Saturday
Went to Johor for a wedding. Hubby's side. :) such a tiring drive! The first and the last time we'll drive there! Next time, we're going by flight! At night we made a trip to JPO (Johor Premium Outlet). It was not bad. Almost all the stores would have discounts up to 70% off. I didn't get anything. Yeay!!! :D I had a good window shopping trip. I may shop the next time I'm there. :) We'll see. Came back on Sunday. Tired! :(

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment