Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Major bill payment day!

I feel so relieved that I've paid all my bills today. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders. :) I need to save money a bit more too. I want to go on vacation. Domestic or international? Hmm... Gosh! I have so much to think about. :(


I'm currently waiting to save my video into my external hard drive and I'll upload it in a few minutes. I think I have just one more video in store. Yikes! I need to pre-record a few more! Oh no! Do I have time to do it this weekend? I hope so! Gosh! I've been extremely busy the past few weeks. However, as busy as I am, I would always make time to read. Hehehe... Its so relaxing to read. It transports me to another world. It keeps the brain active. :) Usually, I would always bring a book with me wherever I go. Its a great companion for those long waits at the bank or even whilst waiting for the waiter to serve your food. :) Take a book. Read a little. You'll really enjoy that "me" time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment