Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Frustration!

I'm sending my car again to the service center today. So frustrated with their lack of expertise! Still waiting here. Thank goodness for mediocre internet connection. No YouTube though. I brought Once Upon A Time DVD series plus the Delirium book just to kill the time. I hope this doesn't lasts too long! I'm planning on doing a requested tutorial after Zuhur or Asar prayers today. She needs it before this weekend. I hope I'm able to make the deadline. Thankfully, I'm on leave today. 


Talking about leave, I feel the need to go on vacation very soon. I'm stressed out! I need to put aside some money every month just so I can go for this vacation. My target would be after Raya holidays. I have 4 or 5 months to plan it out well. :) Let's hope I can meet the target! Wish me luck! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment