Sunday, May 13, 2012

To buy #1

I need to get the following items. I've ran out of it completely! Nada! Squeezed out every last drop yesterday. Oh boy! 


  1. Pantene leave in hair conditioner (never live without it!)
  2. Silkygirl loose powder in natural light (Guardian is having 10% off on all Slikygirl products)
  3. I feel like I'm missing something here. I have no idea what it is. Oh boy!  Rimmel mascara
  4. Garnier BB cream
  5. Garnier roll on eye concealer (I have no idea what its called. Just going by memory from what people mention it is 8) )
I hate going to the drugstore so many times especially when I forget something or when they have nothing new to offer, i.e new brands or products! :( Please remember. What else is there to buy?! I need to do a stock take. Starting from hair all the way down to my toes. Do you do that when you can't remember what else you need to buy at the drugstore? 

I've been intrigued to buy some Elite products but can never bring myself to purchase any! I wonder why that is. I've been wanting to get their face primer. Nothing else really stands out as much. There's also nothing new from Essence. The stay all day cream e/s has not arrived to our shores just yet. Bummer! :(

Oh... Rimmel mascara!!! That's the one missing from the list! I'm going to try out the new one that they have.  Can I just say that I LOVE their stay matte foundation?! I do, I really do!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment