Thursday, August 2, 2012

What a way to start BEIA!

Argh! Work has been so hectic lately! Past 2 days I've strived through with work and only now I'm free! Ay Caramba! I cannot complain! I should be more thankful with what I have instead of complaining about what I want. There are people out there who would love to have what I have. So, count your blessings every day! I'll share with you a video tomorrow that would make you think twice about complaining. :)

As suggested by one of my subscribers, I need to make a cooking video. I should! Argh! I should have made one at my dad's last weekend! Hmm... Maybe a quick "cooking" video would suffice for now. Full blown one would be after Raya. Now, need to think of a set up. Sigh.. The life of a beauty YouTuber. Hahaha... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment