Friday, August 3, 2012

Books has taken over my life!

Hahaha... Really! Sometimes, reading a good book can change your mood instantly! It would whisk you away to a different land and keeps you raptured in its adventures. I can't tell you how much I love that this has happened to me. My handbag cannot say the same though. Its probably complaining of the weight when I add my book into it! Hahaha.. It keeps me entertained wherever I am. Currently, I'm reading "Catching Fire". The 2nd in The Hunger Games series. So far so good. I'm still in the early pages of the book. The first book was wonderful! It was so good that I took every opportunity available to read this book. It was that good! You have to try reading The Hunger Games. I didn't like the movie as much. The movie was ok. Meh.. Nothing to shout about. The book, I can go to the top of the Petronas Twin Towers with a HUGE bullhorn and shout out how great it was! :D If there is one book that you can read this year due to time restrictions, it would be The Hunger Games! Tell me what you are reading, ok? Oh, follow me on goodreads.com to know what books that I'm keen on reading and the books that I've rated! :) Click the link below! :) 


newrulefarah on goodreads!









No comments:

Post a Comment