Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Book reviews are a daunting task!

Its been awhile since I've done any book reviews. The last thorough ones was done when I was back in secondary school and that was for my language classes as well as English literature class. I still remember very vividly that I loathe reading Wuthering Heights written by Emily Brontë. The only reason why I hated the book so much was it makes me have a headache every time I read it due to the words that was used. I wasn't quite used to reading classic literature and this was my first attempt at reading one. Involuntary reading that is! :l I was only 13 and I didn't understand what was happening. On top of that, my teacher wanted us to write a summary of the book. Sometimes, when she wants to discuss the book in class on certain chapters, I would always asks my classmate on her assumptions. :) I was only 13! Can't blame me for that. However, now that I've read the plot of the book on Wikipedia, I'm quite interested to give it another go! :) I may just add this book into my Goodreads to-read section. ;) Wish me luck in posting a book review. I have to do some dissecting now! :) 

Image courtesy of Google Inc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment