Saturday, October 13, 2012

This just in! :D

I'm ecstatic beyond belief now! I just saw Nigella's and Jamie's cookbooks for less than RM50!!! Argggghhhhh!!!! I must wait patiently for the sale. OMG! Its so hard to be patient! I've always wanted to collect their cookbooks ever since my sister bought me Nigella's cookbook! I will collect all of them. Mark my words! Mostly, I like Nigella. She's my domestic goddess. I know her "nothing surprises me" attitude is make believe but I like to think that's how she is in real life. :D


Images courtesy of Google Inc. 

I wonder what's the first thing I would say to her if I get a chance to meet her one day?! Probably scream first and introduce myself later. Gosh, I hope she doesn't run away. Its normal to scream at your favourite celebrity when you first meet them, right?! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment