Friday, October 5, 2012

I love going to the stationery store!

Is it weird that I love going to the stationery store? Do you like going there too? Someone out there please tell me you are the same as me. :) Lately, I've been loving going to Popular and craft stores. They have many neat things! Among them are this set of scissors that I really want! This set comes in 6-7 scissors that can cut in weird shapes e.g waves, lace and so on! It costs RM27! I still cannot bring myself to buy it but I think I might purchase the single pair of scissors which has the one pattern on it. I saw it for RM4 in Tesco! I haven't done craft in a while but after watching KinCommunity on YouTube, I feel very "crafty". ;) Hehehe... There are so many tools to make our craft projects easier. The last time I made any craft was in my secondary school! Arghhhh!!! Long time ago! However, I have a feeling that I'm going to purchase some craft books from the BBW sale. This will be the beginnings of a beautiful journey. :) There are so many neat finds in the stationery store that I had to hold myself back and ask, "Do I really need that? What do I need it for? and Will I just use it once?" :) I did see some colourful stickers that I really wanted! I know, right?! Stickers?! You've got to be kidding! Well, if you go to the stationery store and look at these, I guarantee you'll be asking those 3 questions yourself! :D Hehehe... 

Image courtesy of Google Inc. 

When I was in school and college, I used to spend an hour or so just looking at the products that the store carries. So many unimaginable products. Products in your head that you might think has never been invented, has been invented to make your art and crafts projects easier. 

Image courtesy of Google Inc. 

Most of the time, I would investigate what each item is and what their functions are. Then, the usual, "Oh, that's what this is for!" would escape my lips. Its nice just browsing the stationery store. If by chances, you see a stationery store at a mall, don't just walk on by. Stop and see what's in the store. They might have things for your next project to "beautify" your notebook or your desk! :) Have fun window shopping at the stationery store. Great change to just looking at cosmetic products. ;)

Image courtesy of Google Inc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment