Friday, July 13, 2012

The weekend is almost here! Yahoo!!!

I have no idea why but lately I've been so lazy! Urgh! I hate being lazy and procrastinating! Its not a good habit! On weekends I can be lazy but not weekdays! I must buck up! Oh, yesterday I bought a cute handbag! Surprisingly, all my items from my previous bag fits perfectly in it! Its a relatively smaller bag but it feel lighter in weight than my previous bag. Same amount of stuff goes into it as the previous bag! Yeay!!! Hubby likes it too! Hehehe... On top of that, I have to get lap top bag because the bag I carry it with is too heavy and bulky. This time its just a one shoulder bag. Hopefully its not too heavy and I really need to make sure that I don't put numerous things in there! I have that tendency! Only RM29.90 for a big bag that's waterproof and you can wipe down! SCORE!!! :D I'll show the bags in one of my videos soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment