Friday, July 13, 2012

Oh my! Its really dusty in here! :O

Whoa! Too much dusts on my blog! Multiple reasons for the lack of posts. First off, I was giving more priority to my work and personal life. Second, I wasn't in the mood because something that I was hoping and worked hard on, didn't materialize. After taking about nearly a month of break, I've come to the conclusion that its just wasn't meant to be. ALLAH knows what's best for me and so, I would have to follow what ALLAH thinks is best for my family and I. Let's hope that whatever ALLAH is pushing my way, it will be soon. InsyALLAH! 


I have put up multiple videos in the past few weeks. Here they are. I hope you like it and make sure that you do subscribe. Leave me a comment if you have any questions and thumbs up the video if you do like it. Thanks for being very patient with me through my "ordeal". I cannot put up multiple videos into one post. So, I'll post it one by one here. 


Don't stress out too much. The weekend is almost here. I've got a wedding to go to this Saturday. Theme is gold. The last time I wore gold was on my wedding day! That colour means a lot to me. So, I think I'll wear a peach dress instead. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment