Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend Summary & a new video is uploaded!

I didn't do much on Sunday. I was with my in laws on Saturday. Spent some time with them. Chit chat with them until late at night. We had dinner at Haji Samuri. Had chicke, beef and perut satay. I would like to comment that the sambal that they serve with the peanut sauce is NOT SPICY anymore! It was very bland! 


Monday was very stressful! Work was CRAZY but I managed to do them all before the end of the day! YEAY! 


Today, I went to Lembaga Peperiksaan. I need to get my SPM certificate that went missing. In search of a new adventure, I'm guessing! :P Ate there. Food was good! Reasonably priced! Not a long queue for the certificate. Just RM10 to get your results. :) Came back. Edited a video and its now up on my YouTube channel! Woo hoo! Very productive day! Please click on the video below to watch my skincare haul! :D


Oh, I got a wonderful call from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf rep on my search for the logo stamp acrylic cups. I've been hunting them EVERYWHERE! Finally, the rep was able to sourced them out all the way from Penang! Hehehe... Wonderful customer service. I can go to the my selected outlet to get it!!! Woo hoo!!! My sis and I will be very happy!!! :D
Here's how the cups look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment