Monday, December 10, 2012

A video on my experience at the 2012 BBW sale

How are you doing? I had so much fun at the BBW sale the other day. I do have an advice to those going to the sale, please, please, please put back the books that you aren't going to buy at the designated tables. Even if its not the correct tables, just put them on a table. Please do not leave them on the floor or worse, near the toilets! Come on! There are other people who wants to read those books too! Be more considerate! To those that have practiced this, I thank you. To those that haven't, its not too late. You can do your civic duty to others. They have the same interest as you. Thank you for your help. :) Come and watch the video! I have a special guest in it! :) 


1 comment:

  1. HiFarah,

    How you doing ?
    I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Please click the link below and if you do a post, do let me know.

    http://thatsdway.blogspot.in/2013/09/a-liebster-award.html

    Have a lovely day.

    Love,
    Arpita

    ReplyDelete